Tuesday, August 28, 2012

22 Photos - Days 1 - 20

I am participating in Maddabling's photo challenge on Facebook


This post will be updated with each new photo added.

Day 1 - Around the House
Day 1 - Around the home
This is on the side of my sewing area - all prepped and ready to start sewing.

Day 2 - Tilt
Day 2 - Tilt

Day 3 - Blue Lines
22 Days - Day 3

Day 4 - pod
Peas in a Pod

Day 5 - nowhere
Day 5 - nowhere

Day 6 - XO
Day 6 - XO

Day 7 - Parklife
Day 7 - parklife
Linking with Weekend Reflections #151

Day 8 - Dummy
A charming dummy

Day 9 - 3 EPS
Day 9 -3 eps

Day 10 - Post
Day 10 - post

Day 11 - sublime ????

Day 12 - Play
Boys and their Toys

Day 13 - My Life - this week
My Life this week

Day 14 - Core - 23rd August

Day 15 - The Carnival - 24th August

Day 16 - Diary - 25th August
Dear Diary, today I slipped on the pavers and landed flat on my back!
On my back!
see post HERE for more pics

Day 17 - The Fragile - 26th August
Am certainly feeling fragile today - so no photo for me ;(

Day 18 - Monster - 27th August
Day 18 - Monster
Monster Weeds

Day 19 - Dry - 28th August
Day 19 - Dry
Certainly not a Dry Zone in my house ;-)

Day 20 - Remedy - 29th August
A must in my handbag
A must in my handbag - my remedy for breakouts

Day 21 - Dirty - 30th August

Day 22 - The Colour and the Shape - 31st August


3 comments:

  1. What a superb reflection - that water is SO still ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! The duck look so perfect that I thought it was a plastic replica...
    O_o

    :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.