Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 3 - 20 days to clean & organise


I am participating in The Organised Housewife's 20 days to clean & organise your home challenge ;-)

Day 3 we are in the Laundry

The Laundry wasn't that bad really - we had recently fixed the dryer (well, not 'we' but hubby Mr Fixit did) and when it was off the wall, I cleaned the walls and the dryer vents)

All I had to do really was to clean off the shelf and wipe up the spills, give the laundry trough a good clean and throw out a few empty containers.
There is only the two of us to wash for, but I still manage to put off the sheets and towels until I absolutely HAVE TO wash them ;-)
I still need to get inside the cupboard to sort that one out - hopefully, will tackle it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.