Thursday, November 26, 2009

CCC #46 - Thai BBQ Chicken

I have finally had some time for some cooking therapy!

Over on Cooks Club Challenge the challenges have been rolling on!  I can't believe how quickly time is going!

I decided to try the Thai BBQ Chicken from Challenge #46 as people were saying some really good things about it.  As at today, 26 November 2009, it is winning the vote for making it again!

As per usual for our household, I made the dish minus the garlic and used half the volume of spices.  We do have to be careful with spicy food in this house - it can go right through us IYKWIM!

This dish is a winner!  It is very tasty and the chicken was beautifully tender after marinating for 3 hours. 
I got a 'you can make this one again, love' ............ so here is another dish added to our 'faves'.  Next time I make this, I think I will 'up' the spices and use full measurements - live dangerously!

Full recipe can be found HERE as well as a lovely recipe for Apple pancakes, which will be next on the list to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.