Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A line across the sky

I was leaving the house late in the afternoon going to my Camera Club meeting and this is the sight that greeted me - I was very thankful I had my camera with me ;-)

I remember my Dad telling me when I was a kid that this was the 'mail run' going from one side of Australia to the other - I don't know if that is true, but every time I see it, I think "there goes the mail' ;-)



I would like to submit this photo for
Week #4 - 52 Photos Project - Movement
Week #39 - Our World Tuesday

I would also like to submit the following photo of my nephew's dog for
Foto Finish



Axel considers himself part of the family and will very often sit on one of the plastic chairs with every one else ;-)


1 comment:

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.