Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 4 & 5 - 20 days to clean & organise


I am participating in The Organised Housewife's 20 days to clean & organise your home challenge ;-)

Day 4 we are in the Lounge - Day 5 we do our floors

I didn't get to do the lounge as planned, but did do the floors on Friday - won't show pics of the floors ;-)

I will show pics of other tasks that were on Day 4 and Day 5


I noticed in these photos - I really have to clean that
wall - maybe even repaint - actually....... get Mr Fixit to repaint ;-)

I prided myself on my organised pantry, 

Obviously it wasn't as organised as it could have been ......... had to throw out all these ;-(

Looking forward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.