Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cook's Club Challenge 7

in Challenge_7 I tried all three recipes
The Butter Chicken has to be my all time favourite - I make it up just for myself, with some rice, and divide and freeze in single portions.
Unfortunately, even given the number of times I have made it, I usually forget to take a photo.
Next success was the cake - very nice. Hubby liked it a lot and took some to work the next day.
My next project was to make up a pizza from scratch - not bad. I did not make up the dough, but bought some premixed dough and used that. The pizzas were OK and a bit of fun to make up with friends, but I think I will leave the pizza making to the professionals LOL
All in all, I am enjoying my Cook's Club Challenges very much.
stay tuned for the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.