Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tryout Tuesday

Thanks for visiting my blog today.



Well, Tryout Tuesday came around far too quickly for me this month ;-)

I have been busy with Wedding Cards, custom Birthday Invites and a custom birthday card this month, so Tryout Tuesday ended up on a Thursday ;-)


I had a craving for Choc Chip Cookies and wanted to try THIS recipe from http://www.taste.com.au/

It was very easy to mix up and I can see the basic mix being used in other combinations in the future ;-)




Somehow, I don't think these cookies will last very long - I have already had 4 as part of the stringent testing process ;-)  and will have another 2 with a cup of coffee a bit later this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.