Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter Egg Slice


My Favourite CraftMad site has just published it first online journal here.
In this magazine there are heaps of Scrapbook & Card Challenges, Egg Decorating techniques, Off the Page Easter Projects, Stitched Easter Cards & also a recipe for this Easter Egg Slice.
The base is lovely and it is very sweet - almost too sweet ;-)
May I say that if you really love chocolate - this one may be for you!
The one good thing with trying this recipe is that I got to use my processor attachment for the first time. I recently bought a Kambrook Essentials Stick Mixer for my smoothies and it came with a small processing bowl. Up until this recent purchase, I have been without a processor - I figured I didn't need one. How wrong was my thinking!
Now another world has opened up for me - stay tuned for more experiments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.